Punching mold of busbar punching shearing line of 602k.Right now it is best busbar punching tools can use after many times tested and used. Let’s have a look at the details of the molds. Which included the structure, material, and clearance.And what we should pay attention to when use it. Because during the use of the molds, punching tools is the almost only waste part.
The punching dies of the busbar punching shearing line is mainly composed of the ejector, roof/ejector. Small guide rod, return spring, punch pad, punch guide pad, punch, guide sleeve, female die, lower template, etc.
2.The material of the punching mold of the busbar punching shearing line.
Main punch working parts: the lower template of punch female die is made of Cr12MoV to ensure a higher service life and die clearance.
3.Clearance of die.
When punching, the die space is generally not on the lower die, and different plates need different dies. When designing the die, please refer to the following table to select the clearance. The die clearance has been fully considered in the design of the die. And it is not necessary for the customer to set it (in the table: T plate thickness).
|Gap (mm) material type|
|8% ~ 10% t||copper plate|
|8% ~ 10% t||aluminum plate|
4. The main process of the punching mold replacement of the busbar punching shearing line is as follows.
(1) Turn the touch screen to manual mode and select the manual control screen.
(2) Click the x-axis on the touch screen to adjust it to more than 300 in the forward direction, and then manually pull out the auxiliary clamp away from the working position.
3) Click the up button of punching cylinder and shearing pressure cylinder on the touch screen until it reaches the maximum. Note that it is absolutely not allowed to go down.
(4) Click the y-axis on the touch screen, press the positive direction to adjust to the maximum value, that is, move the mold base to the outermost working position.
(5) Remove the y-axis outer cover, manually screw out the two screws on the side of the towing rack, open the bracket, and put the mold base into the mold base
Pull to the outermost part, change the required die (including upper die and lower die), note: when changing the punching lower die.
The top screw must be tightened, then the mold is pushed back, the bracket is closed, and the two screws on the surface of the support frame are tightened.
5. Remove the specific mold of the busbar punching.
(1) The punching die has strong integrity and is easy to disassemble and install.
In the door disassembly tool, the shape of the hole of the disassembly tool is consistent with that of the punch, and the wrench is used to screw it.
Position the connecting rod to separate the reset part from the punch, and then replace the required punch. The punching die is mainly divided into two parts: punch part (ejector pin, ejector pin, top plate, stripper spring, punch guide pad, punch), and reset part. (Note: the return hole on the stripper sleeve should be replaced according to the size of the punch. When the length of the punch head in any direction is greater than 17mm, the stripper sleeve must be replaced, and the stripper sleeve matching the size of the stripper hole must be selected. )
Disassembly and assembly process of punch: first take off the punch part. And then replace the required punch (pay attention to the installation direction of the punch when the punch is a flat punch). hen take down the reset part, loosen the top thread of the stripper sleeve, replace the same type of blanking sleeve from the beginning according to the replaced one, install the reset part in the die seat hole, and install the upper punch part, then the whole installation process is completed.
And what more about the mold of the busbar punching shearing line.
(2) When the die is asymmetric or rectangular, the key and screw should be paid attention to when designing and installing the die and pressing sleeve.
The shape of the upper and lower dies must be consistent with the position of the figure to avoid accidents.
(3) When placing the mold into the mold base, it should be carefully aligned and placed. And each sliding surface should enter the hole easily under its own weight.
Do not force hard into the hole.
(4) After the mold is installed, check whether the direction of the upper and lower dies is consistent. So as to avoid damaging the punching mold.
(5) After the mold is installed, the sliding surface of each mold seat and the support surface of the mold spring shall be lubricated.